PRE-ORDER What If...? - Zombie Captain America Art Scale 1/10
Vendor: Iron Studios
Item Name: PRE-ORDER Iron Studios - What If...? - Zombie Captain America Art Scale 1/10
Offer Date: October 06, 2021
Release Date: 2022-Q3
ETA: September 2022
Order/Down Payment Deadline: November 05, 2021
Minimum Down Payment: ₱1525
Monthly Installment: ₱600
Pre-Order Price: ₱6840
Suggested Retail Price: ₱7600
FREE SHIPPING* T&C applies
*Minimum down payment required to reserve a slot*
Guidelines for Scaled Figures:
- All scaled figures are on an installment basis until release month.
- Installment amount is the balance (pre-order price, minus down payment), divided by the number of month until release month.
- Customers should pay at least the minimum required monthly installment. Customers can pay more than the minimum required. Please always submit the copy using payment submission form.
- Installment payment is due every last day of the month (Starts after the succeeding month after pre-ordering deadline).
- Customers should not miss any installment payment amount.
- Any missing payments should be made in the succeeding month.
- Three (3) consecutive, missed installment payments = order is void/nullified, minimum down payment/additional payment installments included.
- In the event that the item is released/arrived earlier than expected, any remaining balances should be settled 1 week from arrival notification.
- Down payment and any partial/installment payments are not refundable/nor transferrable. We can only allow the deposits/installment accounts to be refunded if supplier/manufacturer decided to cancel/discontinue the production.
Dragging its left leg because of its fractured ankle, the decrepit creature once known as the first Avenger walks forward on the metal floor of a train car, hungry and in search of its next prey. Even reduced to growling like a primal predator, this creature is still dangerous and lethal thanks to the fighting instinct and Super Soldier serum that still remains within him. Even as a zombie, the creature still knows how to use its legendary shield. Sideshow and Iron Studios present the "Zombie Captain America 1:10 Art Scale Statue," derived from the Marvel Studios animated series What If...? on the Disney+ streaming service.
What If...? is the fourth MCU television series. It explores how the Marvel Universe might have unfolded if, at certain key moments in its history, something had happened differently. Narrated by the cosmic being known as The Watcher, each episode refers to an alternate reality within the Multiverse. The fifth episode of the series called "What If... Zombies!?" features a group of surviving heroes who face a zombie apocalypse caused by Dr. Hank Pym.
After traveling to the Quantum Realm in search of his lost wife, Dr. Hank Pym meets Janet van Dyne, who, in this reality, has contracted a quantum virus that has corrupted her brain and turned her into a cannibalistic undead creature. She then infects Pym, who upon returning to his reality, spreads the virus around the world. The series stars characters such as Bruce Banner (Hulk), Peter Parker (Spider-Man), Scott Lang (Ant-Man), Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier), Happy Hogan, Sharon Carter, Okoye, and Kurt (former partner of Scott Lang on robberies). One of the most iconic moments of the episode is Bucky's confrontation with his old friend and partner, Steve Rogers, in the form of Zombie Captain America, in a train car.