PRE-ORDER The Suicide Squad - Polka-Dot Man BDS Art Scale 1/10
Vendor: Iron Studios
Item Name: PRE-ORDER Iron Studios - The Suicide Squad - Polka-Dot Man BDS Art Scale 1/10
Offer Date: October 08, 2021
Release Date: 2022-Q3
ETA: September 2022
Order/Down Payment Deadline: November 05, 2021
Minimum Down Payment: ₱1375
Monthly Installment: ₱600
Pre-Order Price: ₱6120
Suggested Retail Price: ₱6800
FREE SHIPPING* T&C applies
*Minimum down payment required to reserve a slot*
Guidelines for Scaled Figures:
- All scaled figures are on an installment basis until release month.
- Installment amount is the balance (pre-order price, minus down payment), divided by the number of month until release month.
- Customers should pay at least the minimum required monthly installment. Customers can pay more than the minimum required. Please always submit the copy using payment submission form.
- Installment payment is due every last day of the month (Starts after the succeeding month after pre-ordering deadline).
- Customers should not miss any installment payment amount.
- Any missing payments should be made in the succeeding month.
- Three (3) consecutive, missed installment payments = order is void/nullified, minimum down payment/additional payment installments included.
- In the event that the item is released/arrived earlier than expected, any remaining balances should be settled 1 week from arrival notification.
- Down payment and any partial/installment payments are not refundable/nor transferrable. We can only allow the deposits/installment accounts to be refunded if supplier/manufacturer decided to cancel/discontinue the production.
Along with the second strike team of the Task Force X group, better known as The Suicide Squad is the peculiar figure wearing a white uniform with colored spheres. He heads for a mission atop a base that resembles the forest terrain of Corto Maltese, a fictional South American island nation. Despite being seen as a joke by his teammates, this shy and sad character possesses destructive and lethal power. Iron Studios adds to its line derived from the movie The Suicide Squad the statue of the curious and iconic “Polka-Dot Man – The Suicide Squad – BDS Art Scale 1/10”.
Abner Krill was infected with an interdimensional virus because his own mother, a scientist at STAR Labs and obsessed with superheroes, performed experiments on him. As a result of so many experiments, he developed a meta-human condition, which caused him to create multicolored spheres shaped like glowing pustules on his body. He needs to expel the spheres in order not to be consumed by them. Codenamed Polka-Dot Man, he launches these incendiary balls like projectiles with the aid of special gauntlets, and the spheres are capable of disintegrating anything they come into contact with. As a result, Abner suffered severe psychological trauma from his mother’s experiences with him and his siblings. Depressed and clumsy and suffering from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), which causes him to see his mother’s face in everyone around him.
An obscure character from the Batman gallery of villains in the comics, Polka-Dot Man was created in 1962 by Bill Finger and Sheldon Moldoff and is one of the featured characters in The Suicide Squad, played by David Dastmalchian. Revealed firsthand on the Inside Iron Studios Day and already available for Pre-Order, the statue is added to the Iron Studios’ line of statues derived from this big-screen success. The line will also feature characters like Ratcatcher II, Harley Quinn, King Shark, Peacemaker, and Bloodsport. With much more news to come, stay tuned to Iron Studios’ social media.