PRE-ORDER Qpmini - Frame Arms Girl - Gourai
Item Name: PRE-ORDER Kotobukiya - Qpmini - Frame Arms Girl - Gourai
Offer Date: July 28, 2022
Release Date: February 2023
ETA: March 2023
Order/Down Payment Deadline: September 02, 2022
Minimum Down Payment: ₱225
Pre-Order Price: ₱990
Suggested Retail Price: ₱1100
Limit 3 per customer.
*Minimum down payment required to reserve a slot*
The brand new series, Qpmini, begins with Frame Arms Girl Gourai as its first release!
This series takes a different approach to the “hand scale” series.
Based on Humikane Shimada’s bishoujo-style character art design of FRAME ARMS GOURAI designed by Takayuki Yanase, this model comes to life in a chibi scale!
• This miniature model uses data from the FRAME ARMS GIRL GOURAI plastic model to maintain a high level of detail and accuracy even at the smaller scale.
・Despite its small stature of 65mm, the model boasts 21 points of articulation.
• This model kit includes a bazooka and knife.
• Two newly sculpted pre-painted face parts are included: default facing forward and facing forward yelling.
• The face parts are compatible with the Frame Arms Girl series.
• Multiple decals that include a variety of eye prints are included.
• One unprinted face part for use with decals is included.
• In addition to open and closed hand parts, this model kit also includes slightly larger hands for holding weapons.
• Two weapon grips are included for attaching parts such as M.S.G weapons.
• An option part with a 3mm connection point is included that can be attached to the model’s back.
• A specially designed base for this series is included.
[What is the Qpmini series?]
The Qpmini series is a series in which Kotobukiya uses their precision modeling technology to create miniature plastic models featuring unprecedented detail and poseability.
The multi-colored plastic and pre-printed face parts allow the models to be fully assembled with no painting required.
With the use of PVC hands, these models are compatible with a vast selection of parts from the M.S.G, Frame Arms Girl, Hexa Gear, and Frame Arms series.
In future releases, the head, arms, legs and other parts of certain models will be compatible with each other, giving users even more customization options as this series grows.