PRE-ORDER MODEROID - Metal Skin Panic MADOX-01 - MADOX-01
Vendor: Good Smile Company
Item Name: PRE-ORDER Good Smile Company - MODEROID - Metal Skin Panic MADOX-01 - MADOX-01
Offer Date: March 03, 2022
Release Date: September 2022
ETA: October 2022
Order/Down Payment Deadline: May 13, 2022
Minimum Down Payment: ₱775
Pre-Order Price: ₱3255.5
Suggested Retail Price: ₱3830
Limit 3 per customer.
*Minimum down payment required to reserve a slot*
*Due to the limited amount of products that can be produced at GSC's production facilities each month, a preorder limit has been placed on this item.
*Preorders for this item may close during the preorder period if the production limit is reached.
*In the event that the production limit is reached and preorders are closed during the preorder period, preorders may be opened again during the preorder period or for an additional preorder period in order to accommodate demand. Products preordered during an additional preorder period will be produced following the products made for the initial release, and as such, will be released at a later date.
A long-awaited plastic model kit of MADOX-01!
From "Metal Skin Panic MADOX-01" comes the very first plastic model of the Slave Trooper MADOX-01!
- The head hatch and back unit can be opened and closed.
- Anti-tank missiles and a 12.7mm cannon can be equipped on the right arm. Both claw and finger hand parts can be used.
- The knuckle guard has been faithfully recreated.
- A 35mm auto cannon and Gatling gun are included. The ammunition belt is made with soft, flexible materials.
- Its hover mode can be recreated with the use of interchangeable parts.
- Armor and joint parts are separated by color on different runners, so all it takes is a simple assembly to create the mecha.
- Translucent parts have been used to create the head visor.
Product Name: MODEROID MADOX-01
Series: Metal Skin Panic MADOX-01
Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
Category: Plastic Models , MODEROID
Release Date; 2022/09
Specifications: Ready-to-assemble plastic model kit. Non-scale. Approx. 135mm in height (to top of head).
Sculptor: Liquid Stone
Cooperation: Mizuho Design Team, Toshihisa Miyauchi
Images shown here may differ from the final product.