PRE-ORDER Jurassic Park - Dennis Nedry Deluxe Art Scale 1/10
Vendor: Iron Studios
Item Name: PRE-ORDER Iron Studios - Jurassic Park - Dennis Nedry Deluxe Art Scale 1/10
Offer Date: May 30, 2022
Release Date: 2023-Q1
Order/Down Payment Deadline: June 17, 2022
Minimum Down Payment: ₱5100
Monthly Installment: ₱3000
Pre-Order Price: ₱22950
Suggested Retail Price: ₱25500
*Minimum down payment required to reserve a slot*
Guidelines for Scaled Figures:
- All scaled figures are on an installment basis until release month.
- Installment amount is the balance (pre-order price, minus down payment), divided by the number of month until release month.
- Customers should pay at least the minimum required monthly installment. Customers can pay more than the minimum required. Please always submit the copy using payment submission form.
- Installment payment is due every last day of the month (Starts after the succeeding month after pre-ordering deadline).
- Customers should not miss any installment payment amount.
- Any missing payments should be made in the succeeding month.
- Three (3) consecutive, missed installment payments = order is void/nullified, minimum down payment/additional payment installments included.
- In the event that the item is released/arrived earlier than expected, any remaining balances should be settled 1 week from arrival notification.
- Down payment and any partial/installment payments are not refundable/nor transferrable. We can only allow the deposits/installment accounts to be refunded if supplier/manufacturer decided to cancel/discontinue the production.
Heading for the East Dock in Isla Nublar, driving a Jurassic Park Jeep Wrangler under a strong storm, the infamous computer programmer crashes with a sign indicating his destination. Going in a new direction, he loses control of his vehicle and bogs down near his objective. Using the car’s tow cable to release it, he slips in the mud losing his glasses, and, while tying up the cable in a tree, he meets a young Dilophosaurus. Trying to get back to his vehicle, he falls once more and then realizes that the animal, although small, is not as harmless as he thought. Another memorable scene from Jurassic Park is replicated by Iron Studios on the statue \”Dennis Nedry meets the Dilophosaurus Deluxe – Jurassic Park – Art Scale 1/10\”, with the corrupt and reckless programmer Dennis Nedry fallen facing the Dilophosaurus, while the small carnivorous predator opens his fan-shaped membranes on the back of his head to spray its tar poison, first hitting Nedry’s shirt.
With serious financial problems, the computer programmer Dennis Nedry, responsible for the entire Jurassic Park’s security system, was corrupted by a bribe offer of US$ 1,5 million from BioSyn to steal InGen dinosaurs embryos. Nedry created and used a program similar to a virus that disabled most of the entire Jurassic Park security, cutting off the energy and granting him access to all the embryos. To accomplish his theft, he used a fake shaving cream can that was designed to hide 15 species and preserve them for 36 hours. That also turned off all the fences, allowing him to open them without being electrocuted, but as a side effect freed almost every dinosaur from the park, making them free to roam the island. Pressed by his hirer due to a storm that would force him to leave the island soon, Nedry hastened his plan, leaving the Visitor Center to deliver the stolen embryos in the East Dock to his contact that was ready to leave in a ship, but the events described above led him to his tragic destiny and his greed resulted in the incident that led to the park’s collapse.