IN-STOCK Rurouni Kenshin - Kenshin Himura 1/7
Vendor: Max Factory
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING (METRO MANILA)
DISCOUNTED SHIPPING (PROVINCIAL)
*Shopee Checkout OK, rates apply (Box may have minor dent due to storage)
From "Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Swordsman Romantic Story" comes a scale figure of the legendary swordsman Kenshin Himura, based on an original illustration by Nobuhiro Watsuki! Kenshin is posed with his left foot forward at the exact moment of him making use of the iconic Hiten Mitsurugi secret technique - "Dragon Flight of Heaven".
The design of his traditional Japanese outfit has been captured in clear detail with an intricate sculpt and careful paintwork. The sculpt of his hair blowing about in the wind as well as the details of his sword held with the blade inward are also not to be missed. The figure also features a lacquer base with golden flower prints for an elegant, high-quality appearance that is sure to fit into any collection.
- Product Name
- Kenshin Himura
- Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Swordsman Romantic Story
- Max Factory
- 1/7th Scale
- Release Date
- Painted 1/7th scale ABS&PVC product with stand included. Approximately 200mm in height.
- Yuki Ishiyama
- Hiroyuki Hirose (Decomas Lab)
- Released by
- Max Factory
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
*GSC Exclusive with poster.