PRE-ORDER figma 570 - Jujutsu Kaisen - Kento Nanami [LIMITED]
Vendor: Good Smile Company
Item Name: PRE-ORDER Good Smile Company - figma 570 - Jujutsu Kaisen - Kento Nanami [LIMITED]
Offer Date: June 14, 2022
Release Date: May 2023
ETA: June 2023
Order/Down Payment Deadline: July 22, 2022
Minimum Down Payment: ₱1025
Pre-Order Price: ₱4309.5
Suggested Retail Price: ₱5070
Limit 3 per customer.
*Minimum down payment required to reserve a slot*
*Due to the limited amount of products that can be produced at our production facilities each month, a preorder limit has been placed on this item.
*Preorders for this item may close during the preorder period if the production limit is reached.
*In the event that the production limit is reached and preorders are closed during the preorder period, preorders may be opened again during the preorder period or for an additional preorder period in order to accommodate demand. Products preordered during an additional preorder period will be produced following the products made for the initial release, and as such, will be released at a later date.
"I'm going into overtime now."
From the anime series "Jujutsu Kaisen" comes a figma of Kento Nanami!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of poses from the series.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three face plates including a standard face, a calm face and an expressionless face.
- Optional parts include his cursed tool, a 7:3 effect part, a standalone pair of sunglasses as well as an interchangeable upper-body part to display him with his jacket off.
- In addition, a collar part without a necktie for use with the interchangeable upper-body part and a necktie-wrapped hand part are included.
- An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
Product Name: figma Kento Nanami
Series: Jujutsu Kaisen
Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
Release Date: 2023/05
Specifications: Painted plastic non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 165mm in height.
Sculptor: PINPOINT/Max Factory
Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
Images shown here may differ from the final product.