PRE-ORDER figma 549 - FALSLANDER - RONIN
Vendor: Max Factory
Item Name: PRE-ORDER Max Factory - figma 549 - FALSLANDER - RONIN
Offer Date: November 16, 2021
Release Date: August 2022
ETA: September 2022
Order/Down Payment Deadline: December 31, 2021
Minimum Down Payment: ₱500
Pre-Order Price: ₱4131
Suggested Retail Price: ₱4860
FREE SHIPPING* T&C applies
*Minimum down payment required to reserve a slot*
Due to the limited amount of products that can be produced at our production facilities each month, a preorder limit has been placed on this item.
*Preorders for this item may close during the preorder period if the production limit is reached.
*In the event that the production limit is reached and preorders are closed during the preorder period, preorders may be opened again during the preorder period or for an additional preorder period in order to accommodate demand. Products preordered during an additional preorder period will be produced following the products made for the initial release, and as such, will be released at a later date.
The lone warrior who wields a huge sword.
From illustrator neco's new series of illustrations "FALSLANDER" comes a figma of the lone warrior RONIN.
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- She comes with three face plates including an expressionless face, a face with closed eyes and a glaring face.
- Her odachi sword that surpasses her own height in length and her tanto sword are included.
- She can be displayed drawing her odachi sword, and parts to display her tanto sheathed are included as well.
- She can be displayed wearing her roningasa hat with the use of an interchangeable head part.
- An interchangeable abdomen part and interchangeable thigh parts are included to display her lightly equipped.
- An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
Product Name: figma RONIN
Manufacturer: Max Factory
Release Date: 2022/08
Specifications: Painted plastic non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 150mm in height.
Sculptor: Max Factory (Jun Yamaoka)
Paintwork: Asuka Marunouchi
Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
Released by: Max Factory
Distributed by: Good Smile Company
Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
Images shown here may differ from the final product.