PRE-ORDER figma 546 - SHAMAN KING - Anna Kyoyama
Vendor: Max Factory
Item Name: PRE-ORDER Max Factory - figma 546 - SHAMAN KING - Anna Kyoyama
Offer Date: October 26, 2021
Release Date: September 2022
ETA: October 2022
Order/Down Payment Deadline: December 03, 2021
Minimum Down Payment: ₱500
Pre-Order Price: ₱3595.5
Suggested Retail Price: ₱4230
FREE SHIPPING* T&C applies
*Minimum down payment required to reserve a slot*
*Due to the limited amount of products that can be produced at our production facilities each month, a preorder limit has been placed on this item.
*Preorders for this item may close during the preorder period if the production limit is reached.
*In the event that the production limit is reached and preorders are closed during the preorder period, preorders may be opened again during the preorder period or for an additional preorder period in order to accommodate demand. Products preordered during an additional preorder period will be produced following the products made for the initial release, and as such, will be released at a later date.
“I aim to be the First Lady of the shaman world.”
From the anime series “SHAMAN KING” comes a figma of the Itako Anna Kyoyama!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of poses from the series.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with three face plates including an expressionless face, a shouting face seen in battle situations and a smiling face.
- Accessories include her 1080 beads, her bindle and both an opened and closed version of the Ultra Senji Ryakketsu.
- An additional head part to display her without her bandana on and a scarf are included as well.
- An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
Product Name: figma Anna Kyoyama
Series: SHAMAN KING
Manufacturer: Max Factory
Release Date: 2022/09
Specifications: Painted plastic non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 140mm in height.
Sculptor: Akiko Ninomiya/Max Factory (Ryosuke Maeda)
Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
Released by: Max Factory
Distributed by: Good Smile Company
Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
Images shown here may differ from the final product.
©Hiroyuki Takei, KODANSHA/ “SHAMAN KING” Production Committee, TX