PRE-ORDER Let There Be Carnage - Carnage BDS Art Scale 1/10
Vendor: Iron Studios
Item Name: PRE-ORDER Iron Studios - Let There Be Carnage - Carnage BDS Art Scale 1/10
Offer Date: September 25, 2021
Release Date: 2022-Q3
ETA: September 2022
Order/Down Payment Deadline: October 22, 2021
Minimum Down Payment: ₱2200
Monthly Installment: ₱800
Pre-Order Price: ₱9900
Suggested Retail Price: ₱11000
FREE SHIPPING* T&C applies
*Minimum down payment required to reserve a slot*
Guidelines for Scaled Figures:
- All scaled figures are on an installment basis until release month.
- Installment amount is the balance (pre-order price, minus down payment), divided by the number of month until release month.
- Customers should pay at least the minimum required monthly installment. Customers can pay more than the minimum required. Please always submit the copy using payment submission form.
- Installment payment is due every last day of the month (Starts after the succeeding month after pre-ordering deadline).
- Customers should not miss any installment payment amount.
- Any missing payments should be made in the succeeding month.
- Three (3) consecutive, missed installment payments = order is void/nullified, minimum down payment/additional payment installments included.
- In the event that the item is released/arrived earlier than expected, any remaining balances should be settled 1 week from arrival notification.
- Down payment and any partial/installment payments are not refundable/nor transferrable. We can only allow the deposits/installment accounts to be refunded if supplier/manufacturer decided to cancel/discontinue the production.
Over the rubble of a building, he appears with several limbs in his scarlet body, limbs that are sharp, cutting, and lethal at their ends. The deadly and insane symbiote creature opens its big mouth, like the predator it is, showing its teeth and its grotesque red-black tongue at its adversary. Derived from its form presented in theaters, Iron Studios brings the statue “Carnage – BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Venom: Let There Be Carnage”, one of the most dangerous and lethal villains created in the Marvel universe, which hits the big screen as the antagonist of its creator and rival, the anti-hero Venom.
Created by David Michelinie and Mark Bagley in 1992, Carnage is one of Spider-Man’s and Venom’s most psychopathic enemies in comics. Firmly believing that law and order are perversions, the insane serial killer, Cletus Kassady, became the host of an alien symbiote, generated by Venom by merging with the investigative journalist Eddie Brock, Venom’s host. Upon becoming the creature’s host, Kassady uses all of his power and madness to kill indiscriminately, thus becoming Venom’s greatest challenge, as he is responsible for this creation. More violent, powerful, and deadly than Venom, Carnage possesses shape-shifting abilities that allow him to design and shape weapons into his body.