PRE-ORDER ARTFX - Star Wars: The Bad Batch - Hunter 1/7
Item Name: PRE-ORDER Kotobukiya - ARTFX - Star Wars: The Bad Batch - Hunter 1/7
Offer Date: October 14, 2021
Release Date: May 2022
ETA: June 2022
Order/Down Payment Deadline: November 19, 2021
Minimum Down Payment: ₱1800
Monthly Installment: ₱1100
Pre-Order Price: ₱8100
Suggested Retail Price: ₱9000
FREE SHIPPING* T&C applies
*Minimum down payment required to reserve a slot*
Guidelines for Scaled Figures:
- All scaled figures are on an installment basis until release month.
- Installment amount is the balance (pre-order price, minus down payment), divided by the number of month until release month.
- Customers should pay at least the minimum required monthly installment. Customers can pay more than the minimum required. Please always submit the copy using payment submission form.
- Installment payment is due every last day of the month (Starts after the succeeding month after pre-ordering deadline).
- Customers should not miss any installment payment amount.
- Any missing payments should be made in the succeeding month.
- Three (3) consecutive, missed installment payments = order is void/nullified, minimum down payment/additional payment installments included.
- In the event that the item is released/arrived earlier than expected, any remaining balances should be settled 1 week from arrival notification.
- Down payment and any partial/installment payments are not refundable/nor transferrable. We can only allow the deposits/installment accounts to be refunded if supplier/manufacturer decided to cancel/discontinue the production.
From the popular animated series streaming on Disney+, Star Wars: The Bad Batch™, Kotobukiya presents a series of 1/7 scale model kits!
The Bad Batch, technically known as Clone Force 99™, is the result of Kaminoan™ experiments to create a specialist unit of clone commandos. Hunter™, their leader, was engineered with heightened senses, making him an expert tracker. Hunter, with his shaggy hair and skull tattoo, that covers half of his face, stands out among the members. Details like the skull emblem, and the sheath from this vibro-knife on his left arm are carefully sculpted in 1/7 scale. You can display this piece with the knife from ARTFX Star Wars Wrecker™ in his left hand (knife not included in this product).
An interchangeable head part without the helmet is also included.
The base is of a hexagon shape design that will be standard to all future characters in this series so fans can enjoy lining them up together on display.
Add the Bad Batch snap-fit model kit series to your collection today!
Character description based on StarWars.com