PRE-ORDER ARTFX - Batman The Killing Joke - The Joker ”One Bad Day” 1/6
Item Name: PRE-ORDER Kotobukiya - ARTFX - Batman The Killing Joke - The Joker ”One Bad Day” 1/6
Offer Date: June 23, 2022
Release Date: December 2022
ETA: January 2023
Order/Down Payment Deadline: July 15, 2022
Minimum Down Payment: ₱1900
Monthly Installment: ₱1700
Pre-Order Price: ₱8550
Suggested Retail Price: ₱9500
*Minimum down payment required to reserve a slot*
Guidelines for Scaled Figures:
- All scaled figures are on an installment basis until release month.
- Installment amount is the balance (pre-order price, minus down payment), divided by the number of month until release month.
- Customers should pay at least the minimum required monthly installment. Customers can pay more than the minimum required. Please always submit the copy using payment submission form.
- Installment payment is due every last day of the month (Starts after the succeeding month after pre-ordering deadline).
- Customers should not miss any installment payment amount.
- Any missing payments should be made in the succeeding month.
- Three (3) consecutive, missed installment payments = order is void/nullified, minimum down payment/additional payment installments included.
- In the event that the item is released/arrived earlier than expected, any remaining balances should be settled 1 week from arrival notification.
- Down payment and any partial/installment payments are not refundable/nor transferrable. We can only allow the deposits/installment accounts to be refunded if supplier/manufacturer decided to cancel/discontinue the production.
“Batman: The Killing Joke” was released in 1988 as a particularly special piece among the one-shot graphic novels.
This epic work had a tremendous impact on the films and comic books that succeeded it, and it is indeed the third time Kotobukiya is releasing a statue from it.
One day, having lost all emotional support, a Red Hood Gang member is being hunted down by Batman. Cornered with nowhere to run, the man jumps into a river in a frantic attempt to escape. However, chemicals in the water from the Ace Chemical Processing Plant bleach his skin white, his hair bright green, and his lips red. Seeing his reflection in the water, the man stumbles to his feet and lets out an endless howling laugh, thus transforming into a madman.
We worked hard on bringing this whole unforgettable sequence to life.
From the worst of his many terrible tragedies, The Joker from his “one bad day” has been vibrantly reimagined into a statue.
The coloring was done based on the 20th anniversary monochrome version of the graphic novel, which featured recoloring by the artist himself.
This statue comes with a special base and can be displayed straight out of the package.