PRE-ORDER Spider-Man No Way Home - Spider-Man Peter #3 BDS Art Scale 1/10
Vendor: Iron Studios
Item Name: PRE-ORDER Iron Studios - Spider-Man No Way Home - Spider-Man Peter #3 BDS Art Scale 1/10
Offer Date: May 03, 2022
Release Date: 2023-Q1
Order/Down Payment Deadline: May 20, 2022
Minimum Down Payment: ₱1650
Monthly Installment: ₱900
Pre-Order Price: ₱7425
Suggested Retail Price: ₱8250
*Minimum down payment required to reserve a slot*
Guidelines for Scaled Figures:
- All scaled figures are on an installment basis until release month.
- Installment amount is the balance (pre-order price, minus down payment), divided by the number of month until release month.
- Customers should pay at least the minimum required monthly installment. Customers can pay more than the minimum required. Please always submit the copy using payment submission form.
- Installment payment is due every last day of the month (Starts after the succeeding month after pre-ordering deadline).
- Customers should not miss any installment payment amount.
- Any missing payments should be made in the succeeding month.
- Three (3) consecutive, missed installment payments = order is void/nullified, minimum down payment/additional payment installments included.
- In the event that the item is released/arrived earlier than expected, any remaining balances should be settled 1 week from arrival notification.
- Down payment and any partial/installment payments are not refundable/nor transferrable. We can only allow the deposits/installment accounts to be refunded if supplier/manufacturer decided to cancel/discontinue the production.
Called “Peter-Three” by his allies, the young hero from an alternate universe embraces his role as the middle brother from the trio made of different versions of himself in another world. Ready and willing to aid his younger version and his slightly older version to face two of his biggest opponents, and other enemies still unknown to him, so that they can be returned each to their own universe, he is still haunted by his failure in saving his deceased girlfriend, Gwen Stacy. He developed his synthetic web-shooters using the Oscorp’s Biocable technology from his world and uses a red and blue suit divided by black lines, and a mask with big eyes as visors to protect his identity. On a pedestal formed of wood and metallic structures from a scaffold on the Liberty Island in New York, the amazing wall climber prepares himself with his arms opened ready for action. Reproduced with maximum attention down to the tiniest details of his suit and anatomy, Iron Studios bring the statue “Spider-Man Peter-Three BDS – Spider-Man: No Way Home -Art Scale 1/10”, inspired by the movie in which the actor reruns his role from the Spider-Man movies by Marc Webb.
In a posthumous message, the villain Mysterio revealed to the world the identity of Peter Parker as Spider-Man and framed him for his murder. Suffering the consequences of this exposure, even though he was cleared of the charges by his attorney Matt Murdock, the young Parker seeks help from the sorcerer Dr. Strange that casts a spell to erase everyone’s memory of his double identity. When Parker starts to ask for changes to the spell, to allow those he loves to keep their memories, something goes wrong, and this corrupted spell brings villains from alternate realities that knew about Spider-Man’s identity, opening portals from a multiverse. Therefore, the young hero has to face the threats of the Green Goblin (Norman Osborn), Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius), and Sandman (Flint Marko), introduced in the trilogy of movies of the hero directed by Sam Raimi from 2002 to 2007, together with the reptilian Lizard (Dr. Curt Connors) and Electro (Max Dillon) that originated in the movies from 2012 and 2014, directed by Marc Webb, withdrawn from their universes right before their deaths. To help Peter, his best friend Ned Leeds discovers that he can open portals using the mystic Sling Rings from Dr. Strange, and while trying to locate him, Ned brings alternate versions of Parker from the villains’ universes, nicknamed Peter-Two (Played by Tobey Maguire) and Peter-Three (played by Andrew Garfield), they join Peter-One (played by Tom Holland) to heal the villains’ insanities and send them back to their respective universes.