PRE-ORDER figma 545 - Love Live! Superstar!! - Chisato Arashi [EXCLUSIVE]
Vendor: Max Factory
Item Name: PRE-ORDER Max Factory - figma 545 - Love Live! Superstar!! - Chisato Arashi [EXCLUSIVE]
Release Date: September 2022
ETA: October 2022
Order/Down Payment Deadline: November 26, 2021
Minimum Down Payment: ₱1300
Pre-order Price: ₱4410
Exclusive Bonus: Holding Hands Part
Limit 1 per customer, we require completion of balance 1 WEEK before release month.
*Minimum DP required to reserve a slot*.
*Due to the limited amount of products that can be produced at our production facilities each month, a preorder limit has been placed on this item.
*Preorders for this item may close during the preorder period if the production limit is reached.
*In the event that the production limit is reached and preorders are closed during the preorder period, preorders may be opened again during the preorder period or for an additional preorder period in order to accommodate demand. Products preordered during an additional preorder period will be produced following the products made for the initial release, and as such, will be released at a later date.
*These products are licensed only in JP and are imported via proxy. For product defects, contact us directly for support.*
Chisato Arashi of Liella! joins the figma series!
From the anime series "Love Live! Superstar!!" comes a figma of Chisato Arashi!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of poses from the series.
- She comes with three face plates including a smiling face, a face with closed eyes and a left-glancing smiling face.
- She comes with her school bag as an optional part.
- The figma comes with eight pairs of hand parts—many more than past standard figma action figures. The hand parts can be used to make all kinds of dancing poses.
- An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
Product Name: figma Chisato Arashi
Series: Love Live! Superstar!!
Manufacturer: Max Factory
Release Date: 2022/09
Specifications: Painted plastic non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 130mm in height.
Sculptor: Dragoncraft, Max Factory (Hiroshi Yuasa)
Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
Released by: Max Factory
Distributed by: Good Smile Company
Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
Images shown here may differ from the final product.