PRE-ORDER figma 521-DX - Fate/Grand Order - Saber/Okita Souji: Ascension ver.
Vendor: Max Factory
Item Name: PRE-ORDER Max Factory - figma 521-DX - Fate/Grand Order - Saber/Okita Souji: Ascension ver.
Release Date: November 2021
ETA: December 2021
Offer Date: March 2021
Order/Downpayment Deadline: May 07, 2021
Minimum Downpayment: ₱500
Pre-Order Price: ₱4411.5
Suggested Retail Price: ₱5190
FREE SHIPPING* T&C applies
*Minimum downpayment required to reserve a slot*
"Please leave everything to the all-powerful Okita from now on!"
From the popular smartphone game "Fate/Grand Order" comes a figma of the saber-class servant Okita Souji! This special version includes even more accessories than the standard figma Saber/Okita Souji, also available for preorder from the same time.
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of poses.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with three face plates including a smiling face, a shouting face for combat scenes and a pale face for when she's feeling sick.
- Both sheathed and unsheathed versions of her sword Kashuu Kiyomitsu are included along with a Gold Chibi Nobu and Silver Chibi Nobu.
- Her Coat of Oaths from her Third Ascension appearance and her sword Kiku-Ichimonji Norimune are also included.
- Wire material is used at the bottom of her Coat of Oaths for easy posing.
- An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
Product Name: figma Saber/Okita Souji: Ascension ver.
Series: Fate/Grand Order
Manufacturer: Max Factory
Price: ¥10,000 (Before Tax)
Release Date: 2021/11
Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 135mm in height.
Sculptor: Max Factory (Nobuhiko Asahina)
Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
Released by: Max Factory
Distributed by: Good Smile Company
Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
Images shown here may differ from the final product.
©TYPE-MOON / FGO PROJECT